DUE TO A TECHNICAL ISSUE WITH THE NEW REGISTRATION SOFTWARE, ONLINE REGISTRATION IS INACTIVE; HOWEVER, WE HAVE CREATED A PACKET YOU CAN PRINT, FILL-OUT, AND SIGN. PACKETS CAN BE MAILED IN OR DROPPED OFF (see below).
REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY, MAY 3, 2021 AND CLOSES FRIDAY, JUNE 18, 2021.
YOU CAN PAY BY CHECK OR REQUEST TO BE BILLED AND PAY BY CREDIT CARD*
(*3% convenience fee will be added).
Details Listed Below:
Included in Registration Packet:
● Cal North Youth Soccer Association Registration Form
● Parent League Agreement
● Refund Policy
● Covid Waiver Instructions to Register
● Fill out Cal North Youth Soccer Association Registration Form
● Sign Parent League Agreement
● Sign Refund Policy
● Sign Covid Waiver
● Include Copy of Player Birth Certificate (even if played before)
● Check to RPSC
● You can request to be Invoiced and pay with a credit or debit card .. for invoicing please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can return your paperwork one of two ways:
1) Mail ALL paperwork and check to RPSC, PO Box 1656, Rohnert Park, CA
94927 with a post mark no later than June 18, 2021.
2) Drive Thru Rec Registration at RP Community Center, Snyder Lane, South Lawn behind the Sports Center. Packet Drop Off ONLY. Paperwork must be filled out and ready. Cash or check only.
● Thursday, June 10th 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
● Thursday, June 17th 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
This is for the recreational soccer only (click here for competitive soccer information).
$125.00* per player - cash, check (made payable to RPSC), or credit card (3% convenience fee will be added). There will be no late fee for players registered after June 18, 2021.
Sibling Discount (brothers/sisters in the same family) - $10.00 for each additional sibling.
* Registration Fees do NOT include uniform and or equipment.
All refund requests must be made by the end of the day on July 1st of the current year to be considered. Refunds will always be minus $25 processing fee per player.
All refund requests made on or after July 2nd of the current year may not be accepted.
The Treasurer and the Registrar will review requests received on or after July 2nd of the current year depending on the circumstances, exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Refund, if approved, will be mailed out no later than 10 calendar days from the approval date.
To receive the scholarship, you will need to agree to volunteer 6 hours of your time at a RPSC Board held event like the fireworks booth and/or picture day.
If agreed, you will need to:
1) Pay a $65.00 registration fee at that the time of registration;
2) Provide a postdated check in the amount of $60.00 and dated July 10, 2021; (this $65.00 needs to be secured by check/cash/credit or debit card, no exceptions and no scholarship);
3) Complete Scholarship Form.
You will be notified by June 30, 2021, if your scholarship has been improved.
If approved, you will need to complete your 6 hours of volunteer time by July 6, 2020 or your check will be cashed. Once your time commitment has been completed we will either destroy the check or return it to you.
**If you received a scholarship in 2019 (due to COVID-19 there was no 2020 season) and did NOT complete your volunteer hours, you are NOT eligible for a scholarship to play for the 2021 Fall Season**
2017 & 2016 - U6 **
2015 - U7 *
2014 - U8 *
2013 & 2012 - U10 **
2011 & 2010 - U12 **
2009 & 2008 - U14 **
2007 & 2006 - U16 **
2005-2003 - U19coed **
* = pure age
** = combined
Play-up requests must be done at the time of registration or via email. All play-up requests are approved on a case by case basis pending room in the age division that is being requested. Email the registrar for further details or with your request.
The Recreational Program offers children between the ages of 4 to 18 a introduction to soccer from a beginner to moderate level of play.
Depending on the age group, coaches will contact players starting in late July to the first week of August to inform them of their practice schedules. Some coaches are on vacation during this period, which means the calls might come a bit later. The league playing season (actual game play) runs from early September through October and older ages levels it could be Mid-Novemeber.
The Rohnert Park Soccer Club is operated by volunteers and your involvement is always welcomed.
Registration will be done on a first come, first placed basis within the age groups with priority given to our league residents.
TEAMS WILL ONLY BE FORMED WHERE THERE ARE SUFFICIENT COACHES!